Kit-Antoinne by Amy Marie. This kit can be found at Here
New Image 800X600 72DPI
01. Paste Element 36 on to the canvas. Re size it by 70% once. Click on the inside with the magic wand, expand by 6 and paste Pp15 as new layer. Invert the selection and hit the delete key. Select none.
02. Paste Element 12 on to the canvas. Re size it by 70% once. Place it on the left side of the heart frame.
03. Paste Element 26 on to the canvas. Re size it by 70% once. Rotate it 15 degrees to the left. Place it below the heart frame and on the left side.
04. Paste Element 34 on to the canvas. Place it on the bottom (make sure its above the frame) and behind the bear.
05. Paste Element 39 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Rotate it 15 degrees to the right and place it behind the frame.
06. Paste Element 102 on to the canvas. Re size it by 50% once. Flip it horizontally and place it behind the bear on the left side.
07. Back on the paper layer Select all, float, defloat. Paste Tube of choice on to the canvas. Duplicate it and move one of them above the frame layer. Invert the selection and back on the one below the frame hit delete. And on the duplicate take the eraser tool and delete any of it that is below the frame. Add copyright.
08. Add name and save as a pspimage. Add any effects you would like. Crop and re size the tag. Save as a png and you are done.
Thank you for taking a look at my tut. I hope you enjoyed it.