Pretty In Pink
Kit-Nine by Amy Marie. This kit can be found at www.amymarieskits.com
Mask-Vix Mask 357
New Image 800X600 72 DPI
01. Select all, paste Pp4 into the selection. Apply the mask and merge the mask group. Duplicate it three times and merge them together.
02. Paste Element 8 on to the canvas. Re size it by 50% once. Place it on the bottom left. Rotate it 15 degrees to the left.
03. Paste Element 13 on to the canvas. Re size it by 50% once. Place to the right of the heart element.
04. Paste Element 16 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% once. Place it behind the other elements on the left side. Rotate it 15 degees to the right.
05. Paste Element 23 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% twice. Flip it horizontally and place it on the left side of the other elements on the left. Make sure to bring it to the top.
06. Back on the mask layer: Select all, float, defloat. Add a new layer and paste Element 43 into the selection. Change the blend mode Multiply and the Opacity to 57.
07. Paste Elements 50 and 51 on to the canvas. Re size them both by 50% once. Place them on the bottom right.
08. Paste Element 53 on to the canvas. Place it behind the elements on the left side.
09. Paste Element 62 on to the canvas. Re size it by 50% twice. Place it in front of the elements on the right side.
10. Okay at this point I decided to move the elements on the left side over to the right a little bit. Except Element 53.
11. Paste Tube(s) of choice on to the canvas. Re size it if necessary. Place to your liking.
12. Add name and save as a pspimage. Add any effects you would like. Crop and re size the tag if needed. Save as a png and you are done.
Thank you for taking a look at my tut. I hope you have enjoyed it.