Kit-Paris Chic by Amy Marie. This lovely kit can be found at www.amymarieskits.com
New Image 800X600 72DPI
01. Paste Element 83 on to the canvas. Rotate it 90 degrees, doesn't matter if it is to the left or to the right.
Paste Element 82 on to the canvas. Rotate it 90 degrees, and re size it by 85% once. Leave it in the middle of the first frame.
02. Paste Element 81 on to the canvas. Place it on the right side.
03. Paste Element 93 on to the canvas. Re size it by 60% once. Rotate it 15 degrees to the right and place it in front of Element 81.
04. Paste Element 92 on to the canvas. Re size it by 60% once. Flip it horizontally and place it on the bottom left.
05. Paste Element 105 on to the canvas. Place it on the bottom and behind the other elements.
06. Paste Element 111 on to the canvas. Re size it by 60% once. Place it behind the Element 92.
07. Paste Element 113 on to the canvas. Place it in front of the other elements on the right. You can actually place this to your liking.
08. Paste Element 106 on to the canvas. Re size it by 60% once. Place it behind the fan on the right.
09. Back on the first frame layer. Click on the inside with the magic wand. Expand the selection by 3. Add a new layer and paste Pp15 into the selection. Select none.
10. Paste Tube(s) of choice on to the canvas. Re size it if necessary. Place to your liking. Add copyright.
11. Add name and save as a pspimage. Add any effects you would like. Crop and re size the tag as needed. Save as a png and you are done.
Thank you for taking a look at my tut. I hope you have enjoyed it.