Kit-Days Past by Amy Marie. This kit can be found at www.amymarieskits.com
New Image 800X600 72DPI
01. Paste Element 120 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once.
02. Paste Element 118 on to the canvas. Re size it by 50% once. Place it on the bottom right.
03. Paste Element 119 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Place it behind the element on the right.
04. Paste Element 114 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% twice. Place it on the bottom left.
05. Paste Element 96 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% twice. Rotate it 15 degrees to the left and place it on the top left.
06. Back on the frame layer-Select all, float, defloat. Expand the selection by 7. Add a new layer and paste Pp5 into the selection, select none. Move the paper layer below the frame.
07. Paste Element 43 on to the canvas. Re size it twice, once by 45% then by 65%. Place in the bottom left corner of the paper layer (inside the frame). Change the blend mode to Luminance. Repeat this step for Element 35 but put this one on the right side of the paper.
08. Paste Element 31 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% once. Place it behind Element 114 on the left side.
09. Paste Tube(s) of choice on to the canvas. Re size it to a desired length. Place to your liking. If you put it inside the frame change the blend to luminance like you did for the elements.
10. Add name and save as a pspimage. Add any effects you would like. Crop and re size the tag. Save as a png and you are done.
Thank you for taking a look at my tut. I hope you have enjoyed it.