Kit-Love Me by Amy Marie. Can be found at www.amymarieskits.com
Tube-Floral Anna Liwanag. I bought this tube at PTE but I do believe you can now fine this one at CDO.
New Image 800X600 72DPI.
01. Select all and paste Pp8 into the selection. Apply the mask and merge the mask group. Re size it by 75%.
02. Paste Element 60 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Place it on the left side.
03. Paste Element 55 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Place it on the bottom right. Duplicate and re size the duplicate it again by 75%, place it on the left side of the original. Duplicate this one flip it horizontally and place this one on the right side. Rotate the one on the right 15 degrees to the right and the one on the left rotate to the left.
04. Paste Element 41 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% twice. Place it on the bottom left.
05. Paste Element 38 on to the canvas. Re size it by 45% once. Flip it horizontally and place it on the bottom left and behind Element 41.
06. Paste Element 26 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Place it behind the other elements but leave it in the middle of the canvas. You might have to move the elements over so they rest on the window.
Click on the inside of each slat, add a new layer and paste Pp1 into the selection. Select none and move the paper layer down.
Back on the mask layer move it over to the right, duplicate it mirror it and move the duplicate to the left.
07. Paste Element 5 on to the canvas. Place it on the left side and below the frame.
08. Paste Element 9 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Place it on the top right.
09. Paste Element 17 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% once. Place it in front of Element 55 on the bottom right.
10. Paste W2 on to the canvas. Place it on the left side.
11. Paste Tube(s) on to the canvas. Re size it as needed. Place to your liking. Add copyright.
12. Add name and save as a pspimage. Add any effects you would like. Crop and re size the canvas as needed. Save as a png and you are done.
Thank you for taking a look at my tut. Hope you have enjoyed it.