Kit-Wicked Attraction by Amy Marie. This kit can be found at www.amymarieskits.com.
Tube-Barbara by Very Many. This tube can be found at www.picsfordesign.com. Please do not use with out having the proper license to use it and buying it.
New Image 800X600 72DPI
01. Paste tube on to the canvas. Re size it if necessary.
02. Paste Element 125 on to the canvas. Place below the tube. Duplicate it twice. Move one to the right and the other to the left.
03. Paste Element 54 on to the canvas. Place it on the left side. Duplicate it and flip the duplicate horizontally and move it over on the right side. Merge the two together and re size it by 85% once. Place it behind the tube. Repeat this step for the Element 55. Except omit the re sizing.
04. Paste Element 36 on to the canvas. Place behind all the other elements.
05. Paste Element 9 on to the canvas. Re size it by 75% once. Place it on the left side of Element 36.
06. Paste Element 6 on to the canvas. Rotate it 15 degrees to the right. Place it on the right side.
07. Paste Pp19 on to the canvas. Apply the mask and merge the mask group.
Select all, float, defloat. Paste Pp15 as a new layer, invert the selection and hit the delete key. Change the blend mode to Luminance(L).
08. Paste Element 31on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% twice. Place it on the left side of the tube.
09. Paste Element 35 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% three times. Place beside Element 31.
10. Paste Element 84 on to the canvas. Re size it by 65% twice. Place it on the right side of the tube.
11. Paste Element 100 on to the canvas. Place it behind the other elements.
12. Add name and save as a pspimage. Add any effects you would like. Crop and re size the tag as needed. Make sure you add the copyright for the tube. Save as a png and you are done.
Thank you for taking a look at my tut. Hope you have enjoyed it.